SaaSSpace Software Defined Data Center
SaaSSpace SDDC is a software stack that consists of Hypervisor, VSAN (Virtual SAN), SDN (Software Defined Network) and NFV (Network Function virtualization). So that you can run any business applications on SaaSSpace SDDC easily and cost effectively.
Network Virtualization – aNet
aNET creates a overlay SDN for virtual machines. WYSIWYG allows you drag and drop distributed logical vSwitch and virtual distribute vRouter to create virtual network in seconds. Micro-segmentation enables security at virtual machine level.
Storage Virtualization – aSAN
aSAN is the virtual SAN that creates a shared storage pool across all physical nodes. With SSD cache, it provides fast storage access and seamless workload fail over. Once the storage is insufficient, you can incrementally add more nodes to the cluster to expend the storage pool.
Compute Virtualization – aSV
aSV is the hypervisor base on KVM with lots of enterprise features built in, including live migration, back up and disaster recovery, and dynamic resource scheduler etc. You can migrate workload from VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper V, and physical server etc. to Sangfor aSV.
Network Functions Virtualization – NFV
NFV provides network services including Next Generation Firewall, Application Deliver Controller, WAN Optimization Controller, EasyConnect/SSLVPN, etc. All these virtual networking appliances can be deployed within a few clicks.
EasyConnect – Any Application on Any device, Anywhere
EasyConnect is a fast, simple, and safe remote access solution that seamlessly integrates SSL-VPN and application virtualization, then uses WAN Optimization technologies to accelerate them.
SaaSSpace EasyConnect is a full-featured secure remote access platform for easy-to-use, anytime, anywhere connectivity. Remote and mobile users can quickly and easily access internal resources, applications and files – using any device with a web browser.
- Quickly and easily access internal resources, applications and files at anywhere anytime by any devices.
- Achieve up to 10 times faster connection speeds
- Eliminate up to 90% of redundant traffic for remote users.
- Seamlessly integrate with Active Directory and existing IT environment
- Cost effective solutions, no CAPEX with flexible payment options
EasyConnect combines SSL VPN, Application Virtualization, and WAN Optimization into one remote access solution.
- SaaSSpace SSL-VPN is a proven success that was trusted by thousand customers. It was also recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for SSL VPN in 2011. SSL VPN creates a tunnel so that the applications in the endpoint can access the services in the internal network. The tunnel is optimized by WAN optimization technologies to accelerate the traffic. Sangfor SSL VPN includes embedded network acceleration technologies that reduce bandwidth consumption and can achieve up to 50 times faster connection speeds.
- Application virtualization pushes the window of the application to the PC/iOS/Android. Instead of using standard RDP, the application virtualization uses SRAP, a WAN-Optimized-RDP. The performance of SRAP is faster than other RDP in many cases.
- Integrated WAN Optimization makes EasyConnect stand out among any other SSL-VPN or App-Virtualization solutions. The SaaSSpace WAN Optimization eliminates redundant traffic, and accelerates access speeds for remote users.
- All traffic is secured by SSL. Multi-layered security protection includes authentication, endpoint security, transmitting security and resource authorization policies.
- EasyConnect Brochure
- EasyConnect One Page Brochure
- EasyConnect Remote Access for Enterprises
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SSL VPN
- How Will SSL VPN Survive in The Mobile Era?
- EasyConnect Reviewed by ITSMDaily
WAN Optimization –
SaaSSpace WAN Optimization improves your Internet, WAN, and cloud speeds through better traffic flow, reduced congestion, and faster transmission. Branch offices and remote users enjoy a LAN-like experience with faster application performance, downloads, and data transfers.
The SaaSSpace WAN Optimization supports local Web and file caching, firewall functionality, good application and URL classification and control, IP VPN termination, and link load balancing, making it an ideal “all in one box” solution for branch offices that use direct Internet access, particularly connecting to cloud services.
Increase productivity with more responsive applications and bandwidth management
Lower costs by eliminating or delaying the need to upgrade bandwidth
Shorten backup times by 50%
Transfer data up to 60x faster
Improve application performance up to 100x
Maximize bandwidth utilization by reducing data size up to 95%
Understand, track, and control over 2,800 applications running on your network
PC Pro Enterprise Reviews
Binary Testing Report
SaaSSpace WAN Optimization Brochure
SaaSSpace WAN Optimization Datasheet
Case Study of Central Bancorp