What We Offer
Network Functions Virtualization
NFV provides network services including Next Generation Firewall, Application Deliver Controller, WAN Optimization Controller, EasyConnect / SSLVPN, etc. All these virtual networking appliances can be deployed within a few clicks.
- Integrated NFV functionality at the core of the SDDC.
- Advanced Application functionality built in including Firewall, WAN optimization, and ADC.
- No need to purchase third party products.
Creates a overlay SDN for virtual machines. WYSIWYG allows you drag and drop distributed logical vSwitch and virtual distribute vRouter to create virtual network in seconds. Micro-segmentation enables security at virtual machine level.
- Backup and restore Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks: Backup and restore virtual machines without third-party software. Prevent data loss due to physical damages, virus attacks, or employee errors.
- Automate failover to minimize downtime: If any server, storage, or network device fails, running virtual machines are automatically migrated to a working server without downtime.
- Migrate live virtual machines without interrupting applications: Update and maintain server hardware without downtime by migrating running virtual machines to different parts of your data center.
It is a virtual SAN that creates a shared storage pool across all physical nodes. With SSD cache, it provides fast storage access and seamless workload fail over. Once the storage is insufficient, you can incrementally add more nodes to the cluster to expend the storage pool.
- Create and manage virtual networks easily with aSV’s WYSIWYG editor:
Drag and drop elements to automatically create them in your network topology. Create advanced networks in seconds, including virtual switches, routers, firewalls, and application delivery etc.
- Visualize data flow through your virtual networks: Graphic network topology maps show the traffic flow of every device on your network.
- Intuitive troubleshooting: Use aSV’s “Test Connectivity” tool to quickly and easily troubleshoot problems in the network.
It is the hypervisor base on KVM with lots of enterprise features built in, including live migration, back up and disaster recovery, and dynamic resource scheduler etc. You can migrate workload from VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper V, and physical server etc. to this platform.
- Industry standard KVM hypervisor with enterprised based features.
- Enhanced backup/replication and snapshot services to offer the highest level of security for your valuable data.
- Automatic failover, high availbility and live migration for predictable SLA.